Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Meet Greg

Hello.

I am student of permaculture, herbalism, brewing, botany, wild gathering,  cob building and many DIY projects. I do this because I wish to free myself from a mechanical world of numbers and dead facts, and its constantly breaking machines, and people. There is more to life than making money and I wish to opt out of participation in the rat race.

My blog electrickimchi.blogspot.com and my youtube videos are my attempts to teach, inspire and be taught what it means to be a human from planet Earth, and not a domesticated visitor to this planet.

Blogging to me is a means to an end as a way to gather together the positive people and build a community of like minded people interested in living a life for nature and not against it.

When I'm not cooking and eating and reading, making music, or spending time outside, I'm with my wife or my friends. All together I'm grateful for the people I meet. We become connections made of flesh and spirit, beyond this matrix we so often meet.

I hope you have a connected day.

from my time at Mulme Healing Farm

Greg



No comments:

Post a Comment