Monday, November 14, 2011

Breakfast is the Most Important Meal of the Day

Vegetable and pepper sauce breakfast- Mike
Sesame Seed and Rice Porridge- Tanya
Lightly Stir fried vegetables in sesame oil and rice- Greg


Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. In Korea, breakfast is a soup, greens, rice, and some fish traditional or some egg.

I remember as a kid eating sugar cereals and getting headaches from them soon after. Not a good thing.

Then when I started eating better quality foods like oatmeal or whole grain bread and progressing from there my health improved and I slimmed down.

In Korea I've been making Korean style breakfasts with soup, greens, rice and sometimes an eggs or sometimes something more substantial.

What are you eating for breakfasts?

Please post in the comment section below.

-Greg







1 comment:

  1. I ate chicken soup, fluffy brown rice with sesame oil and some cabbage stir fried with pork belly.

    ReplyDelete